Brighton summer break!




The Brighton Eye
I went off to see my buddy in Brighton last week as it was the break I needed and I love to see her! It was so hot and delicious, with a great atmosphere as it was gay pride weekend. There was a sheer vibe of happiness and celebration which was fantastic! I think a taxi covered in tiger print blaring musical songs out of the window summed up my weekend perfectly.


Street Art 
 The area is a mixture of quirky attitudes with a variety of vintage boutiques, individual bars and clubs combined with the traditional pier, carousals and arcades. It is a beautiful city, right on the laid back coast but it is such a lively city too with loads of things to do.




Me and my friend hit the arcades and won some glow bracelets (we were very proud of ourselves), we went to an amazing club called Fun Fair which had a ball pit inside! A bit on the smelly side..but then again it is a ball pit..in a club. The combination of the two isn't going to smell of daisy's.


Ready to go
 For this trip I dug out some of my Ibiza wardrobe because I felt that this would fit the trip perfectly. Some forever 21 tropical printed leggings paired with my new ASOS dropped back raspberry top. It was great to travel down in and converted well from day to evening.

Me and a very groovy shrimp
 This Brighton fellow had also got into the spirit of things and supported a very groovy wig! Here I teamed my top up with black leggings and leather jacket which was great for drinks later in the day. I love my aqua sunglasses too! I bought them a couple of years ago from Primark and they have lasted me and give that 60's hint that I love.
Polaroids of me and jo-jo
Here are a couple of photos of me and my buddy taken on her new Polaroid before we went out :) It was a great weekend and I want to get back there ASAP!

Comments

Popular Posts