Ibiza does rock

The view of San Antonio Bay from our balcony.
I went to Ibiza recently with some close friends, and what can i say? It was amazing. The vibes are so upbeat but with a chilled atmosphere, you really become involved.

The fashion in Ibiza reflected this atmosphere completely. Bright colours, retro styles and bohemian twists. It reminded me of laid back festival trends but with more tropical inspirations.

Topshop Orange Jumpsuit


Orange is really starting to make an appearance throughout additions to the summer lines in store. I love how bold this Topshop jumpsuit is as you can either decide to make a statement and dress it up with big chunky heels and statement jewellery or dress it down with some delicate sandals and soft shoulder bag.

Topshop White Hexagon Sunglasses 
These Hexagon take a new take on the classic round 90's inspired sunglasses of the season. The strong shapes will create a sharp and quirky look to any outfit. Ibiza was all about the bold sunglasses and these will definitely be apart of that trend.




River Island Printed Cut Out Swimsuit
Bold prints were very popular whist I was out in Ibiza. I saw alot of clashing prints which always work as the colours and shape contrasts will always combine to make a unique look. This River Island swimsuit is a really strong design as it combines S/S13 pastels combine with bold prints and a shape.
And relax..
This tropical dress was a great buy, as it was bright, fun and light. It went great with my round metal sunglasses which unfortunately didn't return home, as did the dress. That flew off the balcony. 

Sunset at Mambo Ibiza


So that concludes some thoughts on my holiday to Ibiza. It rocked. I will definitely go back again, as now that I have experienced it there is an Ibiza shaped hole in my heart that needs to be filled once more.

Comments

Popular Posts